Metas Adventist School follows particular guidelines when it comes to student admissions. Parents are requested to comply with the rules and regulations of the School and ensure that all the norms with regard to the registration are satisfied at the time of admission.
- Admission to the school is restricted by school management regulations and conditions of age, ability and conduct.
- The minimum age of admission to the Jr. KG is 4 years by April 1 as on April 1.
- All new applicants to Jr. KG must produce an official Birth certificate.
- Students seeking admission to standards I and above must produce a school leaving certificate (LC) of the last school attended duly signed by competent and approved authorities.
- New admission to classes other than Kindergarten will be decided strictly on the basis of Entrance tests in English, Arithmetic and General Knowledge. Unsuccessful candidates will not be allowed to reappear for the examination in the same year.
- Admission inquiry for all classes from Sr.KG to IX and XI is completely online.
- Jr.KG online admissions are done during the month of November/December, where as parental online inquiry for other classes above Sr.KG can be sought for during the month of December/January.
- The President/Principal I/C reserves the right to refuse any application without having to assign reasons for his action.
Admissions to Std. XI are closely monitored and decided on the basis of the student’s percentage in his/her Board Examinations.
The following are some of the rules and requirements with regard to student admissions into Std. XI:
- Admissions are done strictly on merit basis.
- The minimum percentage required for eligibility into the streams: Commerce - 60% ,Science – 70%
- Students will be sorted into the streams (Commerce or Science) on the basis of the percentage acquired.
- Student eligibility will be assessed through an interview and an Entrance examination.
- Photocopies of the mark-sheet, transfer certificate, and other relevant documents must be produced at the time of application.
- The Principal’s decision regarding the admission of a student will be final.